A place for all things I love...

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Christmas Wreath & Cards

I have been very busy with felt balls lately. Jeremy giggles every time I say felt balls, so immature.
I saw this wreath & knew I HAD to make it, I just love all the colors!
(Hopefully someday I will have a fake animal head as well :))
I was very pleased with they way it turned out & that I finally made something on my list.
 I ran out of balls as you can see here as the middles is bare, but you get the idea. I ordered more but don't know if they will get here in time before I leave to Utah.
I am so proud of my wreath, as you can tell by all the pictures :)
 I will say it took way more time & money than I had expected but that seems how it always ends up with me. I did it differently from the tutorial because I hot glued it instead of threading them & wrapping. I think threading the balls would have gone faster but I was nervous the wouldn't fill the gaps or shift on the string.
I think I will stick it above the fireplace once I can get that boring brown art ripped off the wall.
I have also been busy stuffing, stamping & licking holiday cards! I may have got carried away decorating the envelopes but I was having such a hard time choosing my favorite look! If you would like one please give me your address.
Hope everyone is enjoying December as much as I am!

4 comments:

  1. I love love love your wreath. Super cute!

    I'd love a christmas card sent my way:
    374 East Center St.
    Kaysville, UT 84037

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Hawkes is here love the picture! Your family pictures are amazing you look darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest wreath! I just love reading your blog, you are so creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I love the picture of diesel in the Santa outfit. Could you have gotten a cuter pose out of him? Every time I'm on your blog I swear you have hand crafted something. I think it is so impressive since I don't have a creative bone in my body. Also, congrats on another nephew!! They are two luck boys to have you as their aunt.

    ReplyDelete