A place for all things I love...

Friday, December 3, 2010

Cruise: Roatan, & on board Thanksgiving

Roatan was our 2nd day off the boat. It is in Honduras & no lie worse than mexico.. Seriously a garbage dump of a place, our tour guide even said so. (she wasn't very good of promoting the place. haha)
Anyways our excursion was to snorkel & kayak. We had to split up in 2 groups & mine ended up snorkeling 1st. That morning I had a rather large breakfast. I got VERY sea sick, it was awful!!! :( I wanted to puke so badly but it just wouldn't come up. So I didn't get to go kayaking because I was feeling so crummy :( My dad & uncle Monte even threw up, so I was glad I wasn't the only one with a weak stomach. Jeremy got to deep sea dive which he had wanted to do so I was happy for him.
(pictures on my mom's camera, so I will update this post when I get them.) 
Thanksgiving Day we were on the boat. We just relaxed most of the day. Jer of course watched football while I took a nap.
How awesome is my dad's thanksgiving day outfit? I seriously love how funny he is wearing pink pants & shoes!
Jaxon ate spaghetti most night because he is a very picky eater..
For dinner I had traditional turkey dinner & lobster!
Jer & I with my cute grandparents.
That night Tanner & Parker did a dance Karaoke number. It was super funny. Tanner sang "Dancing in the Moonlight" in his worst voice while Parker did some awesome funny moves. Parker really is a sensational dancer. We can't believe they didn't win..
That night they had a snow party!

1 comment:

  1. You look like you had so much fun on the cruise. Only half a day of sickness, not to bad! The activities looked like they couldn't have been any better. We're sad we missed all of you. I love all the pictures you got.....especially of all the cute girls! :) We are so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents. I like you hope someday to spoil my family as they have ours. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete