A place for all things I love...

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas eve was spent at my parents house. We had a lot of fun. We played the left right game with gift cards which I love getting to use after the holidays. We also played a bidding game where my mom pulled out miscellaneous items for you to bid on. Jeremy just bid on stuff he knew other people wanted. I don't really know what's wrong with him. Below are some couple shots..
Tanner was sad he is not a couple.. ha
 How adorable is Hawkes? It was hard not to just adore him & Atlas the whole night.
Jeremy & I got Atlas a little bowling set since he LOVES balls. I think Jer would have kept it had Atlas not enjoyed it so much :)
I wish I was still a kid, or had one at least. Makes Christmas so much more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment