A place for all things I love...

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Home for Christmas

I am finally home for Christmas & couldn't be happier. I arrived early Saturday & came home and met baby Hawkes! He is so adorable in person, just soo teeny tiny. I'm not sure why I didn't take a picture but I will take some as soon as I get my new camera! We went to the Potter side Xmas party & had fun as always. We have a huge family & it's so fun with all the cute kiddo's running around.
Today the choir did the sacrament & it was so beautiful to listen to all the Christmas music. My mom is the chorister & I think she did a great job. Prezley also sang in Relief Society & did great. My dad sang in the choir as well, but I can't really boast about his skills.. haha He does add a pretty face to the crowd though :) 
Prez & Dalton singing as Mary & Joseph.
After church we had a lovely array of food & then we made some Christmas cookies while watching home alone 2. 
 Even Atlas helped :)
Now if it would snow everything would be just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment