A place for all things I love...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

SoRtS & sUcH...

There was a quick trip to Utah.
Here is what happened.
 Jeremy being dumb at the Davis game.
My uncle Jonny being dumb at the Davis game.
Masked Tanner. 
BREAKING NEWS:
His tests came back negative for + tuberculosis.
Phew!
 Eagle mascot at football game?
 Jax rocked it again, & had many supporters.
 Nick & Erin's Art at the Blonde Grizzly in SLC.
 Cool prints. I love the foxes.
 My favorite piece.
 Dirty baby feet.
Jeremy's favorite piece's. He has commissioned Nick & Erin to do an abstract piece of Jer & I. We are very excited.
 The whole crew.
 Prezley's first dance! I have never thought we looked alike until I looked at this picture! Twins?
 Her homecoming date was awfully shy. Apparently they wear short dresses now which I don't really like, though Prez looked beautiful. 
 Atlas & frosen yogurt.
 Atlas without frozen yogurt.
 Truman LOVED Jaxon & kept asking where he was when we were with him
 Birthday Boy.
 Jeremy eating Lucy?
Jeremy trying to force Nick to be his best friend & take pictures with him.


Other things that occurred this weekend.
-Jeremy golfed. (surprised?)
-Lunch with Brooke. Always enjoyable.
-Teppanyaki's with the Kemps. YUM!
-I had many packages awaiting me :)
-Diesel has 2 tiny tumors. :( They are not threatening but we may have to get them removed.
-Meet the Workmans at the D. Jokes were exchanged.
-Went swimming at Erin's parents house. Coolest backyard ever! It seriously is a dream.
-Atlas is a crazy baby kicker swimmer.
-Truman fell down and hurt his gums. Poor little guy.
I think that's it.
The orange font is for Halloween.
Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment