A place for all things I love...

Friday, September 3, 2010

Anniversary: Wedding/Temple

Almost done!! Only 2 more posts & the countdown will be over.. YAY!
The temple was amazing, as it should have been. We both were REALLY nervous. Jer probably even more than me. As we were waiting in the celestial room before we were sealed we saw 
President Thomas S. Monson!!!
There were only a few people in the room & he waved at each of us individually. It was so cool to see him, Jer & I took it as a sign that we were supposed to be getting married :) My Grandpa Oral Ballam sealed us & I cried the whole time. I was so overwhelmed with all my family there & a little nervous too :) I couldn't even hold Jeremy's hand because mine were sweating so bad. In the end it was the highlight of the whole day as it should have been. We of course came out of the temple & took a couple photo's & then headed up to Arby's because I was starving...

No comments:

Post a Comment