A place for all things I love...

Friday, September 3, 2010

Anniversary: Engagements take 1

So I had seen awesome photographs of Jake Garns through Chanelle. (Jake is her cousin) He takes really awesome and creative modeling portfolio's but said he also did bridals & engagements. He mainly is a fashion photographer.
All & all he was so nice & great to work with. We didn't use any of his pictures however. I think it was a combination of him being used to models, and us feeling slightly uncomfortable & un-photogenic, because these were the only 6 pictures out of the bunch we didn't look dumb in. I'm sure I was being a drama queen as well but Jeremy gave me a second try at engagements with Brody Dezember. I am such a snot. Anyways if you ARE a model or very photogenic Jake takes really cool shots, so check him out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment