A place for all things I love...

Monday, July 19, 2010

Lake Powell with the Potter's

So after the 4th my family took a much needed trip to Lake Powell.
It is one of our favorite vacation spots!
Sadly Landon, Meg, Nick, Erin, & Atlas couldn't come.
But the show must go on..
So along with the original Potter's my uncle Johnny & aunt Ashley came with their two oldest kids Sam & Chase which was nice so my younger bro Jaxon had buddies. (besides Jer)
Along with them my cousin Brooke her husband Vaughn, & their daughter Emerson joined us.
It was especially fun to have her since her and Vaughn are close in age to me and Jer. 
Though sometimes we wished Vaughn & Jer hadn't taken a liking to each other because we found ourselves alone when they went on "guy adventures" with each other and Tanner & his buddies.
Anyways without further ado pictures from our trip:


Can't wait till next year! :)
xoxo
Cass




1 comment:

  1. How fun. You're so lucky that your family has a fun place they can get away to and spend time with each other. It looks like you had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete