A place for all things I love...

Monday, May 7, 2012

Potter Baby Shower/brunch

I was delighted when my cousin Brooke offered to throw a baby shower for my Potter side. Not only does she have the best taste, but makes the yummiest food too! It ended up being such a classy brunch shower with cute decorations and all.
These cookies from the Sweet Tooth Fairy were a hit! I highly recommend eating ten on them :)
Cute table settings with bow tie napkins and crown centerpiece.
I love the simple but pretty paper lanterns that Brooke hung. Everything she does is so tasteful.
Loved her handmade chalkboard clips.
All the food was so so delicious, I had at least three servings of the breakfast casserole & the french toast which is my favorite breakfast food!
Opening gifts :)
Cute family. We were sad that some of my aunts & cousins couldn't make it, especially since Brooke throws such a great party!
I got so much great stuff including the cute pack n play I had registered for. It will be super useful since Jeremy thinks we are going to continue to travel regularly even with a kid.
There was plenty of cute kiddos around. Below Hawkes & Nixon giving high fives :)
Some of my aunts & cousins had left before this photo, but how cute is this Potter clan!?
Thanks again to all that came, it was so fun! I especially don't know what I would do without my cousin Brooke, she is the best! Jeremy teases that she is my mom because she is always taking care of me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment