A place for all things I love...

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Frightmares

So this last weekend I rounded up everyone up to head to frightmares for the last night. And by rounded up I mean begged & ended up dragging every member of my family to lagoon! We bundled up in coats & hats to stay warm.
trying out different costumes and such
 My dad DID NOT want to join us, but you can't really tell by all his goofy pictures :)
 Lucy & Elle were so fun and weren't even scared in the haunted houses!
My mom on the other hand had the unfortunate luck of going through with my dad who would practically push her into the scary workers..
 Jer was a good sport even though he wanted to stay home and watch football. He loved it once he was there though.
 Such a fun night, thanks to every one for participating! I promise I won't bug you again until next year :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I didn't make it to Lagoon this year but next year you can guarantee it! Ha!

    ReplyDelete