A place for all things I love...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BHLDN

I am currently obsessing over this right now..
 Why didn't Anthropologie come out with this site when I was getting married!? sigh.. Here are my 3 favorite wedding gowns:
Love the 1st one which is surprising since it is the least expensive, it just is so dreamy & vintage. I love the sparkly chest & tiers on the 2nd dress. The 3rd is just awesome with a million pleats!
 The best part is they even have sweet cover-ups so you could wear all these with g-ments! 


I didn't love the accessories, they were a little too crazy for my taste. I did however really really love
<------------------------- these shoes.
Aren't they just delightful??
I would wear these every day if I owned them! Alas they are very expensive :(




I wonder if Jeremy wants to renew our vows... I'm sure he lays awake at night wishing he could re-do our wedding to wear a new suit he saw online.. haha
Well in my dreams I guess..

Images/screenshots from BHLDN.

No comments:

Post a Comment