A place for all things I love...

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1st day of school..

Today was my Mom, Prezley & Jaxon's first day of school.
Prezley's first day of high school.
Jaxon before my mom changed his clothes so he doesn't look so homeless. They must have gotten up so early seeing how in the window it's still dark outside. Needless to say I didn't take these pictures because I wasn't even close to awake.
That afternoon I went clothes shopping with Tanner. Since he is in college he is kinda poor (I remember the days). So we shopped at semi ghetto places like Ross, TJ Max, & even Gen X where there was awesome stuff like this:
If you don't know what this is then you don't watch SYTYCD thereby you are not that cool. Just saying. Anyways this is where Erin & Atlas joined up with us. Atlas loved running through the store. I loved how the guy who worked there never looked or spoke to us once.. Oh well then we headed over to Pei Wei for lunch.
Atlas was loving the oranges. He is such a good eater.
His face after a lemon :) It was a fun day. That evening I went up to Logan. I will post it later tonight when I get all my pictures in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment