A place for all things I love...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Going on in Utah...

Today has been a lovely one here in Utah. I didn't even know I liked Utah until I left..
It's so fun just to be with my family and have soo many options of places to shop & eat!
So this afternoon I got to meet up with some friends at the gateway. It is so good to have girl time, I didn't know how much I would miss the chattiness of women.
 You married ladies might know what I'm saying..
Men just can't hold long conversations like us women can.
Anywho we shopped and then settled down at happy sumo.
(me, jodie, michelle, & meghan)
YUM.
After we went here to grab some free samples of yogurt :)
minus jodie. she ditched out on us for the gym?

Meg getting a little more then she bargained for.. haha

Michelle. Happiest person alive, always makes me smile.

My cute sister in law. We are shopping queens! 

It ended up being just me & meg shopping till we dropped. Old Navy was having a sale so we grabbed our hubbies some extra clothes.

So my meggy here is pregnant! It is very exciting & I can't wait to find out what she is having. We went into a maternity store so she could try on some of there pants, and she put on the BELLY. So cute funny!

The side angle.  I love pregnant bellies! I cant wait to have a bowling ball stomach some day!
Well I loved having a girls outing it has been my favorite day in utah so far. (hey sundays are boring, it's just a fact.)

1 comment:

  1. haha Sorry to ditch you for the gym but I had to get my workout on for Jacob that night! Cas I have priorities! LOL But I'm sure I'll see you again very soon... Since you live down the street! Love you!

    ReplyDelete