A place for all things I love...

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Kingsley's 3rd birthday


For Kingsley's 3rd birthday I didn't want to do a huge party every year so we decided to keep it low key. He loves to go to boondocks, so we invited the cousins & went Friday night. He got to go on the race car with Jeremy & play all the games. The mini bowling was their favorite. 
The next day we had a little get together at my moms house. The kids all played on the bounce house and we had a little BBQ.
 Kingsley loved all of his presents!
Kingsley was very excited for this play dough my mom made for him! (All the boys had fun playing with it!)
Kingsley really wanted some cake pops for his birthday from a book we had. Unfortunately Prezley & I attempted but failed to make them look decent! ha King still enjoyed it.
Love this picture of Jeremy & my sweet boy!
Kingsley just adores his cousins. It's so fun to have all these boys so close in age!
They love the bounce house we got for my mom.
Kingsley at 3 is such a happy kid. He gets excited about every new thing, and is so easy going & sweet. He loves to snuggle and we just adore having him in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment