A place for all things I love...

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween Partaaaaay! 2012

Since we are living in this ginormous rental home I figured may as well fill it with friends and have an adult costume party! Cousin Brooke (as I like to call her) and I had a lot of fun browsing pinterest & talking about all the awesome food and decorations we could make. We didn't quite get around to everything, but who likes over achievers anyways?
Luckily Brooke brought over all her decorations, because with so much space to cover it looked pretty bare.. (It was funny once the party was over & she packed up her things my house looked just like after the grinch stole christmas! ha. Basically nothing left :)
I did have fun making this wreath with some halloween tights & spray painting the skull gold. Brooke made the cute pumpkins.
Jeremy & I are big twilight fans so I pulled out my team Jacob and Edward posters to display. They seem like halloweeny decorations to me :) I mean how awesome Edward even has glitter on his face?! Get your own poster from Potter Press.
Im sad I didn't get a picture of all the awesome halloween inspired food and treats, but I promise you it was delicious!
My dad stopped by before the party dressed in his high school basketball gear. ha ha. I think Halloween and dressing up may be one of his favorite things!
Here are the rest of our guests, it was so fun to see what everyone had dressed up as!
Maybe because we are vain, but our favorite costume was my cousin Ashley & her husband Jeremy! They came dressed up as us, so funny that they even had Kingsley too!

Jeremy & me with the most random costumes. I had ordered wigs online for me to be vanilla ice & Jeremy to be milli/vanilli, but you couldn't even tell what we were so last min (like 20 minutes before the party) we switched to a cowboy and indian. Jer looks super creepy & had the biggest wedgie all night, ha :)
I should have done a better job of planning games because Jeremy didn't get games together like he said he would, but we had fun hanging out and laughing with everyone.
Thanks to everyone who came, we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment