A place for all things I love...

Thursday, February 16, 2012

25 Weeks Along

Oh blogging.. I really don't enjoy blogging anymore. It's sad but it feels like homework I haven't finished. When I first found out I was pregnant I really wanted to document my progress in a cute & clever way, but ends up my motivation to get that done isn't really there. Oh well I figure I will stick with a photo every 5 weeks to journal my growth. I have doubled in size it seems since 20 weeks, but it's nice to be clearly pregnant now. Jeremy also tells me my butt is bigger.. Awesome, thanks.
Still feeling pretty good. I am having a much harder time sleeping though which bums me out because I really enjoy my sleep. I also get head aches & leg cramps often but nothing too painful. On the bright side I have a new found love for sweets. Seems like I am often craving cookies or brownies. Yum :)
 Can't wait to meet this little guy, just hope we can get prepared before he gets here!

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit is freakin adorable!! And you are still tiny... I thought the whole loosing sleep thing was one of the worst parts about being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete