A place for all things I love...

Sunday, September 11, 2011

2 Years

Jeremy & I celebrated our anniversary in the middle of Lake Powell this year.. which may not be the most romantic place on the planet, but we also celebrated by having dinner at my favorite restaurant & exchanging gifts before we left. I was thrilled to get a tripod, and Jeremy is a proud owner of a new golf ball display :)
Instead of grouping it with our trip, I think our 2 year anniversary deserves it's very own post! It was so fun to look back at all the pictures of Jeremy & me to see all the things we have done & places we have been in just two years! What a wonderful man I married :)
(picture by Kelli)
I feel very blessed to be married to my best friend. I love you Jer! Can't wait for the many years to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment