A place for all things I love...

Friday, January 29, 2010

What is the point of blogging..

So I find myself having a hard time thinking of things to blog about.. Not because my life is boring (I'm having a good day), but because sometimes I don't see the point. For some reason I have lost interest in taking pictures which is unbelievable to me. Some weekends I could take over 100 pictures. Maybe because I was single and I loved posting on facebook all the cool things I was doing. Lame I know but I've matured so much from then. Any who, I think those are always entertaining but I can't seem to find anything I would like to have a picture of?

So that leaves me more with writing/typing things. I know some people say they use blogging as a journal. I can't seem to put myself in that category seeing as I haven't written in my journal since 2008 and I can write faster then I can type anyways.

So I guess ultimately I am having writer's block. Although I have opinions, ideas, and things going on in my life I never feel the need or want to blog about them. So I am going to keep trying to post something, even if it's only about not having anything to post. Just so you know I'm trying. :)

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean... somtime I swear I have nothing to blog about. We have the same routine all of the time, and rarely does something exciting happen that I'll want to share with everyone.

    ReplyDelete